The Pastor of Mission/Ministry is responsible for providing leadership to the Mission and Ministry teams in planning, conducting, and evaluating the ministries associated in each area. His duties include the following:
- Serve as an worship advisor.
- Guide in the selection, enlistment, and training of workers.
- Schedule planned events on the church’s Calendar of Events
- Supply articles on a periodical basis for the use in the Holy Temple Newsletter relating to your responsible area of ministry.
- Work with the other pastors in helping new Christians and existing members of the church navigate successfully through the Discipleship Pathway.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor
Pastor of Mission
- Conduct studies and recommend plans for special mission endeavors as opportunities come.
- Implement approved mission activities
- Teach and lead 3 Circle Training and clinics, which includes working with other Holy Temple ministries in teaching and leading 3 Circle: Life conversations classes for other age groups (i.e. youth, singles, etc.) as part of summer missions, discipleship seminars, etc.
- In consultation with the Mission Team, formulate an annual budget to be recommended to the Budget Team.
Pastor of Ministries
- Help every member find a meaningful place to serve using the gifts that God has given.
- In consultation with the Ministry Team, formulate an annual budget to be recommended to the Budget Team.