The Pastor of Membership / Maturity is responsible for providing leadership to the Membership and Maturity teams by assisting in planning, conducting, and evaluating the ministries associated with each area. Duties include the following:
- Serve as an worship advisor.
- Guide in the selection, enlistment, and training of workers.
- Schedule planned events on the church’s Calendar of Events
- Supply articles on a periodical basis for the use in the Holy Temple Newsletter relating to your responsible area of ministry.
- Work with the other pastors in helping new Christians and existing members of the church navigate successfully through the Discipleship Pathway.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor
Pastor of Membership
- Help with the teaching and improving the Discovering Membership Class.
- In consultation with the Membership team to formulate an annual budget to be recommended to the Budget team.
Pastor of Maturity
- Teach the Bible Study class in the Senior Pastor's absence
- Assist, train, and supervise the worship advisors of the church
- In consultation with the Maturity team to formulate an annual budget to be recommended to the Budget team.